Bradenhead Energy is an independent oil & natural gas upstream exploration and production company based in Riverside, CA, owning and operating oil wells and natural gas wells. The strategy of the Company is to acquire, operate and produce mineral leases in undervalued shale plays in the mid-continent and to acquire mineral leases in the western Unites States.
Bradenhead Energy was in need of a web presence that did not stray away from their current brand identity. They brought a theme to me built on the Joomla Content Management System that did not match their brand.
Their main needs were the ability to showcase their current and previous projects, publish press releases, be a resource to educate users, and provide company information to potential investors.
In efforts to reach their needs, I provided the following:
- Fully responsive website, optimized for desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Image slider on front page, with the ability to edit images and text on sidebar.
- Site built and maintained on the Joomla Content Management System.
- Implemented a stock ticker below the navigation bar, with the ability to update the stocks shown.
- Developed contact form that allows users to submit their contact information.
- Added RSS feeds that display selected energy company feeds on the newspress page.
- Designed theme color scheme and layout to match the Bradenhead Energy brand identity.
Bradenhead Energy has made strides in the last couple of years, with successful acquisitions in the mid west. Their website has been a huge resource to users with the press releases and RSS feeds that is provides.
Potential investors and those looking for career opportunities are able to reach Bradenhead through their contact form. Bradenhead Energy has also reached the top result on the 2nd page of Google for its focus keywords.
I look forward to seeing the success that they will have in the near future. Please visit their website here.